Last Thursday, I had lunch at Fullhouse Lifestyle Store and Cafe which is located at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, Kuala Lumpur.
It was my first time there courtesy of my very knowledgeable (in terms of food) colleague and what a pleasant surprise it was.
- Affordability - reasonably priced lunch sets
- Choices - the cutesy ala carte menu is quite extensive
- Location - the branch at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng is conveniently accessible for those working in the heart of KL
- Ambiance - a cosy feel to both the indoor and outdoor sections
- Service - surprisingly very professional staff and waiting time is minimal
- Deco - the indoor decoration and the outdoor landscaping are easy on the eye
- Parking - limited parking spaces for patrons
- Music - or the lack thereof
Overall, it was a fun dining experience and the food was not bad considering the price charged. I've now got it permanently etched on my list of weekday lunch time options.